Tuesday 7 April 2015

Chanel Makeover Review: Ooh la la!

So after posting about the Friday Night hangover in my previous post, I've decided to talk about my makeover for the party. I've never used Chanel products before, and after a few friends had recommended the quality of them, I decided to give it a whirl. Not only do I recommend the products, but the ladies at Chanel were very lovely and helpful, so if you fancy a break from doing your own makeup either for a night out or just as a treat in the day, I really recommend them! 


After the makeover, I was so pleased with the results, I decided to invest in some of the products that was used. I didn't buy any of the foundation/powder that was used (damn you bank account), and I cant remember what was used I'm 

1. Rouge Coco Ultra Hydrating Lip Colour Samples (freebies!)
2. Rouge Coco Ultra Hydrating Lip Colour, 402 Adrienne 
3. Le Crayons Levres/Precision Lip Definer, 34 Natural
4. Les 4 Ombres/Quadra Eye Shadow, 14 Mystic Eyes
5. CC Cream, 20 Beige (freebies!)
6. Hydra Beauty Creme (freebies!)

 


Firstly the 402 Adrienne Liptstick & Precision Lip Definers; absolutely fabulous. Since I wanted my look to be more focused on definition of the eyes, I was recommended this lipstick as it was a more natural colour, but still brighter than my natural lip tone. The lip definer not only made the lipstick stay on for longer, but also added more definition and shape to my lips. An added bonus is that it didn't dry out my lips, so no need to bring the tiny vaseline lip balm tin in your handbag neither! I was extremely pleased with the eyeshadow aswell, I got alot of compliments from it! This specific shade of Les 4 Ombres eyeshadow makes your eyes look brighter and bolder, and I was pretty pleased with the look. Overall, definite thumbs up for Chanel products, and won't be my last visit!





No comments:

Post a Comment